This qualification reflects the role of individuals who identify and apply project management skills and knowledge in a wide variety of contexts.
They may be members of a project team but with no direct responsibility for the overall project outcomes. They support project operations in one or more roles and under direction may also use project tools and methodologies selectively to support organisational or business activities. They take responsibility for their own outputs in terms of organisational and project quality requirements, and may have limited responsibility for the output of others. Participants will gain a broad knowledge and develop skills in:
- Time management
- Cost management
- Management techniques
- Human resources management approaches
- Communication techniques
Program Duration The course requires classroom attendance one day per week for 5 weeks with approximately 3 hours per week additional reading and research. Packaging rules The qualification requires a total of 9 units of competency to be completed.
- BSBPMG409A Apply project scope-management techniques
- BSBPMG410A Apply project time-management techniques
- BSBPMG411A Apply project quality-management techniques
- BSBPMG412A Apply project cost-management techniques
- BSBPMG413A Apply project human resources management approaches
- BSBPMG414A Apply project information management and communications techniques
- BSBPMG415A Apply project risk-management techniques
- BSBPMG417A Apply project life cycle management processes
- BSBPMG418A Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques
Participants will undertake a series of assignments based on the work they undertake in their workplace. The assignments and coursework will provide the necessary evidence for the competencies included in the National Competency Standards.