This course will concentrate on the management of contracts including tendering, setting up the contract and management of the contract through to completion.
It will specifically provide practical, hands on course targeted at the Contract Superintendent and the Superintendent’s Representative.
It covers the initial tasks of:
- Tender evaluation
- Contract set-up
- Identifying and managing risks
- The start-up meeting
- Site safety and Occupational Health, Safety and Welfare.
It also deals with the ongoing control of the contract including management tasks such as:
- Maintain regular communication
- Site inspections
- Minimising problems
- Contract variations
- Payments and document management.
It also covers those tasks required to finalise contracts including:
- The certificate of practical completion,
- Handover procedures
- Release of security and retention money
- Final certificate
- The close-out report.
The course requires classroom attendance for two day which can be organised to meet your organisation’s needs.
Resources provided by MNMS:
- Course materials and resources
- Tools to manage contracts.
- Any advice/trouble shooting required along the way